Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be made via The Dreamboys Online Booking System or via our Head Office.
- To enable Dreamboys London Ltd to tend to specific requirements, the customer/client must give a minimum of 48 hours notice of any specific requirements.
- The customer will be held responsible for any damage to our suppliers transport or accommodation, including sickness related to alcohol consumption, breakage or damage to our suppliers property and will be charged accordingly.
- When Dreamboys London Ltd arranges accommodation or any other service provided by a third party, it does so as an agent for and on behalf of the client/s. Any terms and conditions imposed by the third party operator shall be binding and the client/s must read the third parties terms and conditions and agree to them.
- Whilst every endeavour has been made for all the services provided by Dreamboys London Ltd to be faultless, no responsibility can be accepted for any additional expenses or losses incurred to the client/s thereafter.
- The proprietors of Dreamboys London Ltd must approve individual amendments to these terms and conditions or changes of any paragraph within these terms and conditions.
- Dreamboys London Ltd, without prior notice, reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time.
- All clients of Dreamboys London Ltd must comply with the rules and regulations of all our third party agents and suppliers.
- Dreamboys London Ltd reserves the right to terminate contracts or bookings if any client, customer or member of their party, abuse or cause damage to our suppliers property.
- All tickets booked/purchased to Dreamboys shows are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. We kindly ask that all customers visiting one of The Dreamboys shows strictly adhere to our doors open and show times as outlined on our website and on your e-ticket. Failure to arrive at The Dreamboys show at the doors open time as stated on our website and on your e-ticket, could result in you not receiving the complimentary cocktail and your seats or booth may be allocated to another party for which no refund will be given. Failure to arrive at The Dreamboys show prior to the show starting as stated on our website and on your e-ticket, may result in your tickets being cancelled, no admission will be offered and no refund will be given. Club show performances culminate approximately 30 minutes before the finish time to allow for pictures and "meet and greet" with the Dreamboys where applicable.
- Seating is assigned on the night by the Manger within the seating category you have chosen – specific seating cannot be guaranteed. The club reserves the right to give away ticketed seats in the event of the ticket holder arriving after the advertised start time of the show.
- Package bookings including Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire packages are fulfilled by our partner Freedom Ltd. Please refer to their Terms and Conditions when booking packages.
- Force Majeure. Dreamboys London Ltd shall not be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any obligation under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war (whether war is declared or not), insurrections, riots, civil commotions, pandemics, strikes, lockouts or other labour disturbances, acts of God or acts, omissions or delays in acting by any governmental authority; provided, Dreamboys London Ltd makes reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of nonperformance, and shall continue performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Unless a show is cancelled solely by Dreamboys London Ltd, there are no refunds, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. If qualifiable, refunds will be made less unrecoverable costs.
- All bookings made for The Dreamboys show to perform at your Venue I.E. Arena, Theatre, Nightclub or any other Venue are subject to a non-refundable booking deposit. Cancellations within 28 days of the show will result in 100% of the total fee due to Dreamboys London Ltd.
- Booking deposits for Male Strippers and Strippergrams are non-refundable. Balances must be paid on the night of the event to the performer directly (unless by special arrangement) Cancellations within 28 days of the event will result in 100% of the total fee due to Dreamboys London Ltd and will be debited from your Debit or Credit Card.
- All complaints must be made within 48 hours of the event. Failure to put your complaint in writing to us within 48 hours of the event, will result in us not being able to assist you with your complaint.
- The Management at each Venue reserves the right of entry. The show is designed for people over the age of 18 years old. Due to Licensing laws, photographic I.D is required by everybody who enters our Venue/s. Any customers deemed to be over intoxicated, verbally abusive, using aggressive behaviour towards our staff or other members of the public or touching our performers/staff without their consent, will not be tolerated and you will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund given on your tickets.
- Your Dreamboys ticket does not guarantee entry to the venue after the show and the subsequent afterparty if applicable. This is a free incentive provided by the venue and it is at their discretion whether to admit Dreamboys guests. Venues have committed to accommodating Dreamboys guests unless there are challenges presented due to capacity. The price of the afterparty is not part of your ticket price and is simply a free extra given by the venue in applicable locations.
- The Dreamboys show contains strobe lighting, smoke machines, flashing lights and pyrotechnics. It is not permitted to touch the performers unless invited otherwise. Although The Dreamboys show is of the very highest standards, Dreamboys London Ltd reserves the right to change the venue, show times, show content, hotel accommodation, inclusive transport methods and running schedules of the show at any time. Changes to our show/s will only be made if it is absolutely necessary and every best effort will be made to inform our customers in good time of any changes made.
- Performers, Models and any other persons looking to work for Dreamboys London Ltd, must send their CV, snap shots or publicity pictures to us via email. Please Note: By sending Dreamboys London Ltd images/pictures of yourself via email, you are agreeing to allow us the rights to publish your images/pictures on our website, affiliated websites, social media pages and promotional material. If you are not the Copyright owner of the original images/pictures you intend on sending to us, then please contact the original Photographer/Copyright owner of the images/pictures for their permission to use and send the images/pictures to us. Dreamboys London Ltd are not responsible for any Copyright Infringement caused by Performers, Models or any other persons unlawfully using images not belonging to themselves.
- Pictures and Videos are taken at each show and your image may be featured on our Website, Social Media pages or other forms of advertising material for promotional purposes.
- If you are booking Tickets for a group of friends/acquaintances, it is the purchaser of the Tickets responsibility to inform all friends/acquaintances of our show times, venue address, package details and all of our Terms and Conditions. Customers will be charged a £10 admin fee if Dreamboys London Ltd need to re-issue Tickets due to a Customer fault I.E loss of Tickets, details entered incorrectly on our booking system or any other Customer related fault.
- The above terms and conditions come into force when making a booking with Dreamboys London Ltd or sending images/pictures to Dreamboys London Ltd. By making a booking with Dreamboys London Ltd you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that may arise between you and us, are governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Unit 14 Oban Court
Company Number: 07125134
VAT Number: GB98914177