Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be made via The Dreamboys Online Booking System or via our Head Office.
- To enable MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys to tend to specific requirements, the customer/client must give a minimum of 48 hours notice of any specific requirements.
- The customer will be held responsible for any damage to our suppliers transport or accommodation, including sickness related to alcohol consumption, breakage or damage to our suppliers property and will be charged accordingly.
- Whilst every endeavour has been made for all the services provided by MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys to be faultless, no responsibility can be accepted for any additional expenses or losses incurred to the client/s thereafter.
- The proprietors of MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys must approve individual amendments to these terms and conditions or changes of any paragraph within these terms and conditions.
- MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys, without prior notice, reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time.
- All clients of MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys must comply with the rules and regulations of all our third party agents and suppliers.
- MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys reserves the right to terminate contracts or bookings if any client, customer or member of their party, abuse or cause damage to our suppliers property.
- All tickets booked/purchased to Dreamboys shows are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- We kindly ask that all customers visiting one of The Dreamboys shows strictly adhere to our doors open and show times as outlined on our website and on your e-ticket. Failure to arrive at The Dreamboys show at the doors open time as stated on our website and on your e-ticket, could result in you not receiving the complimentary welcome drink (where applicable) and your seats or booth may be allocated to another party for which no refund will be given. Failure to arrive at The Dreamboys show prior to the show starting as stated on our website and on your e-ticket, may result in your tickets being cancelled, no admission will be offered and no refund will be given. Club show performances culminate approximately 30 minutes before the finish time to allow for pictures and "meet and greet" with the Dreamboys (where applicable).
- MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys reserves the right to change or substitute cast members without prior notice for both Club and Tour shows. The nature of live productions necessitates flexibility in cast arrangements. While we make every effort to provide a consistent cast; unforeseen circumstances, circumstances beyond our control, illness, and scheduling clashes, may necessitate alterations to the lineup.
- Seating is assigned on the night by the Manger within the seating category you have chosen – specific seating cannot be guaranteed. The club reserves the right to give away ticketed seats in the event of the ticket holder arriving after the advertised start time of the show.
- Force Majeure. MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys shall not be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any obligation under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war (whether war is declared or not), insurrections, riots, civil commotions, pandemics, strikes, lockouts or other labour disturbances, acts of God or acts, omissions or delays in acting by any governmental authority; provided, MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys makes reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of nonperformance, and shall continue performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Unless a show is cancelled solely by MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys, there are no refunds, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. If qualifiable, refunds will be made less unrecoverable costs.
- All bookings made for The Dreamboys show to perform at your Venue I.E. Arena, Theatre, Nightclub or any other Venue are subject to a non-refundable booking deposit. Cancellations within 28 days of the show will result in 100% of the total fee due to MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys.
- Booking deposits for Male Strippers and Strippergrams are non-refundable. Balances must be paid on the night of the event to the performer directly (unless by special arrangement) Cancellations within 28 days of the event will result in 100% of the total fee due to MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys and will be debited from your Debit or Credit Card.
- All complaints must be made within 48 hours of the event. Failure to put your complaint in writing to us within 48 hours of the event, will result in us not being able to assist you with your complaint.
- The Management at each Venue reserves the right of entry. The show is designed for people over the age of 18 years old. Due to Licensing laws, photographic I.D is required by everybody who enters our Venue/s. Any customers deemed to be over intoxicated, verbally abusive, using aggressive behaviour towards our staff or other members of the public or touching our performers/staff without their consent, will not be tolerated and you will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund given on your tickets.
- Kindly be aware that the welcome drink is a complimentary amenity offered by the venue in specific locations. It is a gratuitous addition provided by the venue in applicable locations. Please note that MS Live Production T/A Dreamboys cannot issue refunds if the welcome drink does not meet the preferences of patrons, as we do not have control over this complimentary offering, which is determined and provided by the venues themselves.
- In the event that members of a group fail to attend the show, it is expressly understood that the price of the ticket shall not be exchangeable for credit at the bar of any given venue. MS Live Production T/A Dreamboys clarifies that the bar facilities at the venue are entirely separate businesses, and as such, MS Live Production T/A Dreamboys does not own, operate, or exert any control over these independent bar entities. Ticket holders acknowledge and accept that any transactions or arrangements with the venue's bar are solely the responsibility of the individual and the respective bar management, and MS Live Production T/A Dreamboys bears no liability or association with such transactions.
- Your Dreamboys ticket does not guarantee entry to the venue after the show and the subsequent afterparty if applicable. This is a free incentive provided by the venue and it is at their discretion whether to admit Dreamboys guests. Venues have committed to accommodating Dreamboys guests unless there are challenges presented due to capacity. The price of the afterparty is not part of your ticket price and is simply a free extra given by the venue in applicable locations.
- The Dreamboys show contains strobe lighting, smoke machines, flashing lights and pyrotechnics. It is not permitted to touch the performers unless invited otherwise. Although The Dreamboys show is of the very highest standards, MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys reserves the right to change the venue, show times, show content, hotel accommodation, inclusive transport methods and running schedules of the show at any time. Changes to our show/s will only be made if it is absolutely necessary and every best effort will be made to inform our customers in good time of any changes made.
- All packages are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable.
- During peak season or at busy times, we may not be able to book your first-choice restaurant. We will make every effort to secure a reservation at your desired location, but please note that availability may be limited. If we are unable to secure a reservation at your first-choice restaurant, we will email you with alternative options based on your preferences and availability.
- We will always strive to book your meals and activities at the times mentioned on our website, but please be aware that we may need to make slight alterations to the schedule based on factors such as availability or distance to the show venue. In the event that we need to make changes, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- We cannot be held responsible for any clashes or conflicts that may arise between activities that you have booked independently and those that you have booked through us. We will make every effort to provide you with the details of your itinerary as soon as possible, and we advise that you wait to hear from us before booking any activities independently. While we will do our best to accommodate your preferences and ensure that your schedule runs smoothly, we cannot guarantee that all activities will be able to be scheduled without conflicts.
- Restaurants booked via our website will require a pre-order. We will provide you with the necessary information and guidelines for placing your pre-order as soon as possible after the booking is confirmed. If we request that the pre-order is sent to us directly, we require it no later than 14 days before the show. In the event of a last-minute booking, we need the pre-order information as soon as possible. This ensures that the restaurant can prepare for your visit and provide you with the best possible dining experience.
- MS Live Productions T/A Dreamboys recommends you take out travel insurance that holds the correct cover for you and your group’s participation in the itinerary. You should ensure that any insurance policy covers personal accident, medical and emergency evacuation, loss of monies and participation in your chosen activity or dangerous sport. If you decide not to take out travel insurance suitable for your arrangements independently, you hereby agree to indemnify us against any claim of loss, injury, or death, and you and your group members participate entirely at your own risk. Certain activity providers may insist you sign an insurance indemnity and waiver form; therefore, you participate at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for your participation. Participation in activities that are not booked as part of the itinerary or has been booked independently of the reservation will not be the responsibility of MS Live Productions T/A Dreamboys and we shall not be liable.
- Performers, Models and any other persons looking to work for MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys, must send their CV, snap shots or publicity pictures to us via email. Please Note: By sending MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys images/pictures of yourself via email, you are agreeing to allow us the rights to publish your images/pictures on our website, affiliated websites, social media pages and promotional material. If you are not the Copyright owner of the original images/pictures you intend on sending to us, then please contact the original Photographer/Copyright owner of the images/pictures for their permission to use and send the images/pictures to us. MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys are not responsible for any Copyright Infringement caused by Performers, Models or any other persons unlawfully using images not belonging to themselves.
- Pictures and Videos are sometimes taken at shows by a company representative and your image may be featured on our Website, Social Media pages or other forms of advertising material for promotional purposes. Please inform us in advance if this is an issue and we will make sure your likeness is not featured.
- At some of our Club Shows photos and videos are not allowed during the show and performances due to venue rules and regulations. This will be announced at the beginning of the show if it applies. There is always a chance to take photos with the Dreamboys after the show at the Meet & Greet. This is the only time phones are permitted at applicable venues, otherwise we politely ask you to keep your phones in your bags at all times to avoid confusion.
- If you are booking Tickets for a group of friends/acquaintances, it is the purchaser of the Tickets responsibility to inform all friends/acquaintances of our show times, venue address, package details and all of our Terms and Conditions. Customers will be charged a £6 admin fee if MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys need to re-issue Tickets due to a Customer fault I.E loss of Tickets, details entered incorrectly on our booking system or any other Customer related fault.
- When MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys arranges any service provided by a third party, it does so as an agent for and on behalf of the client/s. Any terms and conditions imposed by the third party operator shall be binding and the client/s must read the third parties terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The above terms and conditions come into force when making a booking with MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys or sending images/pictures to MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys. By making a booking with MS Live Productions Ltd T/A Dreamboys you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that may arise between you and us, are governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to conflict of law provisions.
28 Broad Street
Company Number: 07125134
VAT Number: GB98914177